BCC Meeting 6/20 - Veterans Voices Being Heard
Wednesday, June 20, 2018
Councilor Lydia Edwards emphasizes how veterans voices should be heard and that they recieve thier resources.
updated: 8 months ago
- WGBH - How Affordable Should Suffolk Downs 2.0 Be?
- North End Waterfront - Community Update from City Councilor Lydia Edwards
- BCC Meeting (02/06/2019) - Order for a hearing to discuss senior home repair program and other housing programs
- BCC Meeting (01/30/2019) - Order for a working session regarding payment in lieu of taxes agreements with the city of Boston
- WBUR - Boston City Councilors Propose Taxes to Alleviate Housing Crisis (Radio Interview)
- BCC Meeting (01/16/2019) - Ordinance reauthorizing condo conversion protections, (Home Rule P.) establishment of investor and commercial properties transfer fee, establishment of independent commission on equal opportunity and elimination of systemic bias
- BCC Meeting (01/09/2019) - Hearing on the Impact of Partial Federal Gov. Shutdown on Boston Veterans' Service, Home Rule Petition on Act for Affordable Housing and Workforce Development, and more
- BCC Meeting 11/28 - Order for a hearing regarding student transportation to Boston Public School
- BCC Meeting 11/7 - A Hearing Regarding the Pension Fund Disclosure, Socially Responsible Investment and Reinvestment
- BCC Meeting 10/17 - Resolution to Support Equitable Access to Homeownership Through Fair Lending and Strong Community Reinvestment
- BCC Meeting 10/17 - Hearing for a Zoning Amendment to Regulate the Proximity of Certain Businesses to Recovery Facilities
- BCC Meeting 9/19 - Establishment of a Commission for Economic Justice in the City of Boston Construction Industry (1399)