BCC Meeting 6/27 - Poll For Document 0804
Wednesday, June 27, 2018
There is a poll for document 0804.
updated: 4 months ago
- BCC Meeting 11/28 - Order for a hearing regarding student transportation to Boston Public School
- BCC Meeting 11/7 - A Hearing Regarding the Pension Fund Disclosure, Socially Responsible Investment and Reinvestment
- BCC Meeting 10/17 - Hearing for a Zoning Amendment to Regulate the Proximity of Certain Businesses to Recovery Facilities
- BCC Meeting 10/17 - Resolution to Support Equitable Access to Homeownership Through Fair Lending and Strong Community Reinvestment
- BCC Meeting 9/19 - Biannual Review of Boston Employment Commission and Boston Residents Jobs Policy (1398)
- BCC Meeting 9/19 - Establishment of a Commission for Economic Justice in the City of Boston Construction Industry (1399)
- BCC Meeting 8/01 - Violence Against Women Act
- BCC Meeting 7/11 - Amendment For Teachers And The School System
- BCC Meeting 6/27 - Poll For Document 0804
- BCC Meeting 6/27 - Councilor Edwards First Budget Vote And The Topic of Sexual Assault On Women.
- BCC Meeting 6/20 - Veterans Voices Being Heard
- Lydia Edwards introduces Maura at the 2018 MDP Convention